Less than 45 minutes
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) vegetable oil
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped + extra for serving
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3cm knob ginger, grated
- 2 stalks lemongrass, chopped
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) curry powder
- 1 can (400g) coconut milk
- 2 cups (500ml) chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) fish sauce
- 1 packet (125g) mangetout
- 1 packet (125g) PnP fine green beans
- 1 packet (350g) baby marrow tagliatelle (or baby marrow cut into matchsticks)
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- Juice (60ml) of 2 limes
- Grated peel of 1 lime
- Handful fresh coriander
- Salt and milled pepper
- 3 (about 450g) pork-neck steaks
- Heat half the oil in a pan and fry spring onions, garlic, ginger and lemongrass until fragrant.
- Add curry powder, coconut milk, stock and fish sauce, then cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in vegetables and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until veggies are tender.
- Season with lime juice and grated peel, and add coriander.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil in a separate pan.
- Season pork and fry for 5 minutes a side, or until cooked through, then rest and slice.
- Spoon soup into bowls and serve topped with pork and spring onion.