Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 3-4 medium Radiant Red Flamenco potatoes, washed and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) olive oil
- Salt and milled pepper
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) tomato paste
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) passata sauce or any other tomato-based sauce
- 1 cup (125g) mozzarella, grated
- Handful calamata olives
- 4 slices prosciutto
- Wild rocket and fresh basil, for serving
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Arrange potatoes in a circle, overlapping the edges to form a 25cm base.
- Drizzle with oil and season.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until parcooked.
- Mix tomato paste and passata together and spread over base, leaving a ½cm edge. Top with cheese and olives.
- Return to oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Top with prosciutto, rocket and basil.
- Serve immediately.