Less than 45 minutes
- 1 packet (500g) cubed pumpkin
- 1 tsp (5ml) each ground cumin, coriander, paprika and origanum
- ½ tsp (3ml) ground cinnamon
- Salt and milled pepper
- Glug olive oil + extra for brushing
- 1 tub (200g) ricotta cheese
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- Small handful fresh coriander, chopped, plus extra for serving
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 8-12 tortilla wraps
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 tub (200g) PnP guacamole, for serving
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Toss pumpkin with spices, seasoning and oil and place on a roasting tray.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Mash roughly.
- Combine ricotta cheese, jalapeño, coriander and garlic.
- Spread on one half of each tortilla wrap.
- Top with pumpkin and red onion, and fold to enclose.
- Brush wraps with oil and chargrill on both sides over medium coals until crisp.
- Serve with guacamole and lime wedges on the side.
You can easily swap pumpkin for sweet potatoes. Simply toss with spices, seasoning and oil, wrap in foil, and cook over medium coals until tender, about 30-40 minutes.