Less than 1 hour
Serves 3-4 (as a side)
- 1 punnet (200g) each baby carrots and baby beetroots
- 1 packet (200g) baby fennel
- Salt and milled pepper
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) olive oil
- ½ packet (50g) cashew nuts
- 2 Tbsp (20g) sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) each coriander and cumin seeds
- Juice (60ml) and grated peel of 1 lemon
- Handful fresh chopped parsley and mint
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place baby carrots, beetroots, and fennel in an oven tray.
- Season and drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast for 25 minutes or until tender, tossing every 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Toast cashew nuts, sesame seeds, coriander and cumin seeds in a dry pan until fragrant. Remove and blitz or chop coarsely to make dukkah.
- Toss roasted vegetables with lemon juice, a handful of fresh chopped parsley and mint.
- Serve with dukkah.