Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 3 discs (50g each) feta
- 2 packets (250g each) vine tomatoes
- 1 bulb garlic, halved
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) honey
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) olive oil
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and milled pepper
- Handful each fresh basil and rocket, for serving
- Toasted ciabatta, for serving
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place feta, tomatoes and garlic in a roasting tray or ovenproof pan.
- Combine honey, olive oil, vinegar and thyme and pour over feta and tomatoes.
- Roast for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm, scattered with basil and rocket and bread on the side.