Less than 45 minutes
- 2 red peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into chunks
- 3 (250-300g) medium potatoes, cubed
- 200g chorizo, sliced
- Salt and milled pepper
- Glug olive oil
- 6 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup (250ml) cream or milk
- ½ tsp (3ml) paprika
- Handful chopped fresh parsley
- Handful fresh rocket, for serving
- Ciabatta or baguette, for serving
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place peppers, potato and chorizo in a 20cm ovenproof dish or pan, season and drizzle with oil.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes or until crispy.
- Combine eggs, cream or milk, paprika and parsley. Season.
- Pour egg mixture over roasted veg and chorizo, mixing well to equally distribute.
- Bake for 18-23 minutes or until set.
- Garnish with rocket and serve with ciabatta or baguette on the side.