Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 2 large brinjals, washed and cubed
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp (10ml) crushed garlic
- 1 tsp (5ml) chilli powder
- 1 tsp (5ml) each ground cumin and coriander powder
- ½ tsp (3ml) lemon pepper
- ½ tsp (3ml) garlic salt
- 2 salad tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup (125ml) fresh coriander, chopped
- Toasted bread, for serving
- Fry brinjals in oil. Set aside.
- Sauté onions until soft.
- Add garlic, spices, seasoning and brinjals, then cook for 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook until soft
- Sprinkle with coriander and serve on buttered toast.