More than 1 hour
- 5cm knob fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) each sesame oil and rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) honey
- 10-12 radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2-4 mini cucumbers, cut into 2cm rounds
- ½ cup (125ml) each edamame beans and fresh peas
- Mix dressing ingredients together.
- Combine vegetables in a bowl and pour dressing over.
- Marinate for 30 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
Here’s how to make sushi rice.