- Salt and milled pepper
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) cornflour
- ¼ cup (60ml) vegetable oil + extra for noodles
- 4cm knob ginger, cut into thin strips
- ¼ cup (60ml) honey
- ¼ cup (60ml) light soy sauce
- 2 tsp (10ml) sesame oil
- 4 handfuls shredded cabbage
- ½ packet (250g) egg noodles, cooked
- Sesame seeds, for serving
- Season chicken and coat in cornflour.
- Heat oil in a wok or pan and stir-fry chicken over high heat until golden and cooked through.
- Remove and set aside.
- Heat ginger, honey and soy sauce in the same wok or pan and reduce until sticky.
- Toss chicken in sauce. Remove and set aside.
- Heat sesame oil with extra oil in the same wok or pan and stir-fry cabbage until tender.
- Add noodles and toss to reheat.
- Divide noodle mixture into bowls.
- Serve topped with chicken and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.