- 4 cups (400g) cooked couscous
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- ½ packet (50g) raw almonds, toasted and chopped
- Handful fresh mint, chopped
- Handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 peach, sliced
- 1 nectarine, sliced
- 2 plums, sliced
- 2 apricots, sliced
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) olive oil + extra for drizzling
- Salt and milled pepper
- 1 block (150g) halloumi cheese, cubed
- Combine couscous, onion, nuts and herbs.
- Toss stone fruit with couscous, dress salad with half the olive oil and season.
- Heat remaining oil in a pan and fry halloumi until golden and crispy.
- Serve salad topped with halloumi and drizzle with extra olive oil.