More than 1 hour
Share with friends
- 3 packets (80g each) strawberry jelly
- 1 ⅘ cups (450ml) hot water
- 1 ⅘ cups (450g) strawberry yoghurt
- Red berries and mint, for serving (canned fruit works well too)
- Place 4 small glasses in a muffin tray at a slight angle, securing with a dishtowel.
- Combine 2 packets jelly with hot water. Cool slightly.
- Stir in yoghurt and pour into glasses.
- Chill in the fridge for about 2 hours or until semi-set.
- Prepare remaining jelly according to packet instructions.
- Pour over yoghurt jelly and chill for about 3 hours or until set.
- Serve with red berries and mint or canned fruit.