More than 15 minutes
Share with friends
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) canola oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cans (400g each) chopped tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) sugar
- Juice (60ml) of 1 lemon (optional)
- 1 packet (400g) macaroni, cooked
- Salt and milled pepper
- 3 cans (170g each) tuna chunks, drained
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) capers (optional)
- Chopped parsley, for serving
- Heat oil in a large pan and fry onion until golden.
- Add chopped tomatoes, sugar and lemon juice and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Toss macaroni through sauce and season.
- Divide between 4 bowls and top with tuna, capers and parsley.
- Serve with extra lemon wedges, if you like.