Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 2 packets (300g each) PnP Tasty Stem cauliflower
- 1 packet (250g) mini Italian tomatoes
- Glug olive oil
- Salt and milled pepper
- 10 calamata olives, pips removed and smashed
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) baby capers
- Handful of chopped chives,
- Juice (60ml) of 1 lemon
- Flat-leaf parsley, for serving
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Toss cauliflower and mini Italian tomatoes on an oven tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season.
- Roast cauliflower for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Mix smashed olives with baby capers, a handful of chopped chives, lemon juice and a generous glug of olive oil.
- Drizzle this dressing over hot vegetables.
- Serve garnished with parsley.