Less than 45 minutes
- 1 cup (125g) rolled oats
- ½ cup (50g) sesame seeds
- Salt and milled pepper
- 1kg fresh hake fillets
- 2 eggs, whisked
- Lemon juice
- 2 heads butter lettuce, leaves taken apart
- 1 cup (250ml) tzatziki
- 1 small cabbage, shredded
- Pickled red onions (click here for recipe)
- Blitz rolled oats in a food processor to create a coarse flour.
- Combine oat flour and sesame seeds in a bowl and season.
- Pat hake fillets dry with paper towel and cut into 5cm strips. Season well.
- Dip fish strips into egg then into oat flour mixture, coating all sides well.
- Repeat coating process once more.
- Preheat air fryer to 200°C on the baking setting.
- Place fish in the air fryer basket and cook for 7-10 minutes until golden.
- Remove, drizzle with lemon juice and cool slightly.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on serving plates.
- Divide tzatziki, cabbage and fish fingers between lettuce cups.
- Top with pickled red onions and serve.