Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 500g chicken mince
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) soy sauce
- 1 tsp (5ml) ginger and garlic paste
- 1 tsp (5ml) mirin
- Salt and milled pepper
- Glug olive or canola oil, for frying
- ¼ cup (60ml) soy sauce
- ¼ cup (60ml) oyster sauce
- 1 clove garlic, bruised
- 2 tsp (10ml) honey
- Splash water
- 1 packet (200g) fine green beans, blanched
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) sesame seeds, toasted
- Handful microherbs or bean sprouts, for serving
- Combine meatball ingredients and roll into 3cm balls.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry meatballs for about 10 minutes or until golden all over and cooked through.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a pan and cook for 3-5 minutes or until sticky.
- Serve chicken meatballs on a bed of green beans and sprinkle with sesame seeds and microherbs or bean sprouts.