Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 packet (100g) English spinach
- Salt and milled pepper
- 1 punnet (200g) shelled garden peas (blanched frozen peas work well too)
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 4 slices wholewheat or sourdough bread, toasted
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices gypsy ham
- Pea shoots, for serving
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté onion until translucent.
- Add garlic and fry for another minute.
- Stir in spinach to wilt. Season and set aside.
- Fry peas for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Lightly mash peas and avo together.
- Poach or fry eggs to your liking.
- Spoon spinach and avo and pea mixture on top.
- Top with eggs, ham and pea shoots, and serve immediately.