Less than 30 minutes
Makes 20 biscuits
- 1½ cups (195g) icing sugar
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) water
- ½ slab (50g) chocolate
- 20 vanilla biscuits or Marie biscuits
- 60 chocolate chips
- 10 white marshmallows
- 20 orange candy-coated sweets
- Whisk together icing sugar and water until smooth.
- Melt chocolate.
- Place a spoonful of icing on each biscuit and spread to cover the centre.
- Place 3 chocolate chips and a halved marshmallow on the icing before it sets.
- Stick a sweet at the base of each marshmallow with remaining icing for a nose, and create eyes using a skewer dipped in melted chocolate.
- Leave to stand until set.