Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- ¼ cup (60ml) PnP passata sauce
- ½ sachet (25g) tomato paste
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- Handful parsley, chopped + extra for serving
- 2 PnP convenience pizza bases
- ¾ cup (100g) each grated emmenthal cheese (or mozzarella) and mature cheddar
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- Handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- Salt and milled pepper
- Combine passata, tomato paste, garlic and parsley.
- Spread onto 1 pizza base.
- Top with cheese, onion, tomato and red pepper. Season well.
- Place another pizza base upside down over fillings to enclose.
- Brush edges of pizza with a little water and seal with a fork.
- Place in a folding braai grid and grill over medium coals for 10-15 minutes or until cheese melts, turning regularly. (Alternatively, place on a baking tray and cook in a 200°C preheated oven.)
- Top with extra chopped parsley, slice and serve immediately.
Browse here for more Braai Ideas