Less than 45 minutes
Serves 6-7 (as a side)
- 1kg baby potatoes, washed and halved
- Olive oil, for roasting and drizzling
- Salt and milled pepper
- 3-6 eggs
- 1 packet (200g) streaky bacon
- 3 heads cos lettuce, leaves separated
- Parmesan shavings, for serving
- ¾ cup (180ml) creamy mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) wholegrain mustard
- 6 anchovy fillets, chopped
- Juice (30-60ml) of ½-1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- Handful dill, chopped
- ¼ cup (30g) parmesan, finely grated
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Toss potatoes with oil and seasoning, and roast until golden (25-30 minutes), tossing three times during cooking.
- Boil eggs for 6-7 minutes (soft-boiled).
- Fry bacon until crispy.
- Remove potatoes from oven and cool.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together and toss through potatoes.
- Place lettuce leaves in a bowl or platter and scatter potatoes over.
- Top with bacon, eggs and parmesan shavings.
- Serve dressed with a little olive oil.