Less than 45 minutes
- 1 packet (200g) streaky bacon
- 1 tsp (5ml) avocado oil
- 1 packet (1kg) baby potatoes
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ tub (125g) cultured cream (crème fraîche)
- Salt and milled pepper
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) white wine vinegar
- 4 hard boiled eggs, quartered
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- Handful each chopped coriander and parsley
- Fry streaky bacon in avocado oil until crispy.
- Drain on paper towel, snip into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until soft. Set aside to cool completely.
- Blitz avocados in a food processor until smooth or mash using a fork.
- Add cultured cream (crème fraîche) and blitz until well mixed.
- Season with salt, milled pepper and white wine vinegar.
- Toss cooled and halved potatoes with avo crema.
- Add hard boiled eggs, quartered, red onion and a handful each chopped coriander and parsley.