Berry and Mint Iced Tea Jars
Makes about 2.5L
- 1.5L boiling water
- 8 rooibos teabags
- 1L berry Juice
- ½ punnet (200g) strawberries, halved and quartered
- 1 punnet (100g) blueberries
- Sprig of mint
- Pour boiling water over teabags and allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove teabags and cool completely.
- Add berry juice, strawberries and blueberries.
- Serve chilled with ice and mint.
Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake Jars
- 2 tubs (175g each) PnP plain medium fat cream cheese
- ⅓ cup (80ml) castor sugar
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla essence
- ½ can (190g) condensed milk
- 1 cup (250ml) whipped cream
- ½ cup (125ml) strawberry coulis
- ½ punnet (200g) chopped fresh strawberries, plus extra whole strawberries for serving
- 1 box (220g) crushed shortbread biscuits
- ¼ cup (60ml) melted butter
- Combine cream cheese, castor sugar and vanilla essence in a large bowl and whip with an electric whisk until smooth.
- Fold in condensed milk, whipped cream, strawberry coulis and chopped fresh strawberries.
- Combine crushed shortbread biscuits with melted butter to make base.
- Divide biscuit base among 6–8 jars and top with cheesecake mixture.
- Set in fridge for 1 hour.
- Serve cheesecake chilled with fresh strawberries.
Hummus and Veggie Dippers
- 1 tub (250g) PnP hummus
- 1 packet (150g) celery fingers
- 1 packet (300g) baby carrots, halved
- 2 Mediterranean cucumbers, quartered
- Divide PnP hummus among 3 or 4 jars.
- Arrange celery fingers, baby carrots and cucumbers on top of hummus. Serve.