Less than 30 minutes
- 3 packets (170g each) PnP snacking cucumbers
- 1 wheel (40g) PnP black pepper feta, cut into cubes
- ¼ cup (60ml) olives of your choice
- ½ cup (125ml) olive oil
- ¼ cup (60ml) sherry vinegar
- ½ tsp (3ml) chilli flakes
- Generous pinch castor sugar
- Smash cucumbers lightly with a rolling pin and break into pieces with your hands.
- Toss feta with olives and smashed cucumbers.
- Whisk together olive oil, sherry vinegar, chilli flakes and castor sugar.
- Pour over cucumber salad and leave to marinate for 20 minutes or longer.
- Serve cold as a side.