Less than 45 minutes
- 3 chicken breast fillets, cubed
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cut into rough chunks
- Juice (30ml) of 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) soy sauce
- 1 tsp (5ml) PnP crushed garlic and ginger
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) honey
- 1 tsp (5ml) Chinese five spice or Cajun spice mix
- Glug oil
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) oyster sauce or hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) spring onion, chopped
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- Thread chicken and pineapple onto skewers.
- Combine lime juice, soy sauce, garlic and ginger, honey and five spice, and pour over skewers.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Cook skewers over medium coals, turning frequently, until cooked through and well-browned, about 15-20 minutes depending on size of chicken chunks.
- Baste in oyster sauce towards the end and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Serve topped with sesame seeds, spring onion and chilli.