North African chermoula:
- 1 punnet (20g) parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- Juice (60ml) and grated peel of 1 lemon
- Salt and milled pepper
- ½ punnet (10g) fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tsp (10ml) smoked paprika
- 1 tsp (5ml) each ground cumin and chilli flakes
- Glug olive oil
- Pnp sweetcorn riblets with chakalaka spice or 2-4 mielies, cut into quarters
- Combine all ingredients for the chermoula and set aside.
- Coat riblets in oil and season.
- Cook over medium coals until cooked through and slightly charred.
- Serve drizzled with chermoula.