Less than 30 minutes
- 1 cup (250ml) bulgur wheat or couscous
- 2 punnets (250g each) PnP medley tomatoes
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup (60ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 handfuls flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 handful mint, finely chopped
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- Milled pepper
- 1 disc (100g) feta, rinsed and crumbled
- ½ cup (125ml) plain double-cream yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) fennel or dill, chopped
- Cook bulgur wheat or couscous according to packet instructions. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Add tomato, cucumber, onion, lemon juice, herbs and half the olive oil.
- Toss salad to combine. Season.
- Blitz feta, yoghurt and fennel until smooth.
- Stir in remaining oil and serve dressing with salad.