Less than 15 minutes
- ¼ cup (60ml) Rose’s watermelon flavoured cordial
- 5-6 mint leaves
- 4 lime wedges
- Crushed ice
- 2-3 cucumber ribbons
- Lemonade or sparkling water
- Divide Rose’s watermelon flavoured cordial between two glasses.
- Add mint leaves and lime wedges to each glass.
- Muddle to release the lime juice.
- Top up with crushed ice, cucumber ribbons and lemonade or sparkling water.
Rose’s has been bottling boldness since 1867, showing the world that life is nothing without flavour.
So, open a bottle of Rose’s cordial and add a splash of its bold flavour to any occasion. For more info, click here.