- 1 packet (400g) Denny plant-based patties
- Glug canola oil
- 2 tsp (10ml) low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tsp (10ml) plain fat-free yoghurt
- 1 tsp (5ml) tomato sauce
- Pinch smoked paprika or cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) lemon juice
- 4 large burger buns, halved and toasted
- Handful lettuce leaves
- 4 cheddar cheese slices
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 6 gherkins
- Pickled chillies (optional)
- For spicy mayo, mix ingredients together and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Fry patties for 3-4 minutes aside until cooked through.
- For serving, layer buns with lettuce, cheese, tomato, gherkins and chilies (if using).
- Top with the cooked patty and a generous dollop of spicy mayo.
- Sandwich with remaining bun.
- Serve with your choice of salad, baked potato or potato wedges. Tuck in!