- ⅓ cup (80ml) olive oil
- Juice (120ml) and grated peel of 2 lemons
- ¼ punnet (5g) fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ punnet (5g) fresh mint, chopped
- 1 clove garlic , finely chopped
- 1 punnet (350g) mixed baby marrows and yellow patty pans
- Salt and milled pepper
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and peel, herbs and garlic.
- Slice marrows and patty pans lengthways, season and toss in olive oil.
- Grill vegetables on both sides in a griddle pan over high heat.
- Pour dressing over vegetables before serving.